- The Initial assessment includes a full assessment of your problem by taking a comprehensive history followed by an assessment of your biomechanics, posture, joints and soft tissue quality and your overall movement. Please allow an hour for your first visit to the Harrogate Physiotherapy Practice. Please arrive 10 minutes early to fill in the necessary New Patient Registration forms.
- The Follow-up appointments can last up to 45min. Your condition/injury and overall progress are constantly re-assessed on each subsequent session.
We will give you a receipt for your treatment. You can use this to reclaim your treatment fees if you have an insurance policy that covers physiotherapy. Most insurance companies normally accept this itemised receipt. Please check with your company before you book your appointment.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Any consultant or GP letters pertaining to your condition or injury
- PLEASE BRING SHORTS (not leggings) and a T-Shirt to your session and bring your regular running shoes.
- Please wear appropriate underwear; occasionally it may be necessary for the physiotherapist to have direct access to the joint or muscle especially around the hip and pelvis.
"Excellent, friendly service. It is always so easy to sort my appointments with the admin team."