Conditions we Treat
We use detailed assessment and clinical reasoning skills to determine the most effective treatment for each patient. All treatments are individually tailored.
Conditions we treat include:
- Back pain i.e Acute Low back pain, Thoracic pain: pain between the shoulderblades, Rib pain
- Referred Back pain i.e. Sciatica or nerve related symptoms causing pain down the leg, Pain radiating down the arm but originating from the neck, Referred pain around to the front of the chest or into groin from the thoracic spine
- Headaches - Tension Headaches from tense neck and shoulder muscles, Cervical Headaches: referred from the joints/muscles in the neck, Postural related Headaches, Headaches related to spinal nerve issues, Stomach Sleepers Headache
- Whiplash - Acute and Chronic Whiplash symptoms related to sudden impact to the head and neck when in a car accident
- Sacro-iliac and pelvic dysfunction - Pain in and around the pelvis due to chronic overloading i.e. poor sitting postures, squatting technique etc, hyper or hypomobile hip and lumbar joint, pregnancy (pre and post natal)
- Chronic Pain - Pain that has been present for more than 3 months and associated with altered pain threshold levels.
- Joint and muscle pain - Symptoms related to acute injury to the joint or muscle Symptoms related to systemic issues i.e. Fybromyalgia or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Arthritis Symptoms related to mild or acute Osteo-arthritis of any joint in the body
- Muscle imbalance/weakness - Postural issues/habits, Issues related to overactive and underactive muscles creating overload of certain parts of the body
- Biomechanics - Pelvic malalignment, Spinal malalignment, Foot posture issues, Poor movement mechanics in sport due to failed muscle sequencing
- Posture - Postural advice at work, home and sport, Movement strategies to reduce postural restraints, Ergonomic advice
- Acute & Chronic Soft tissue injuries i.e. ligament,tendon or muscle tears, Chronic ongoing issues
I really have no back pain at all now. I am very grateful to you!